Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Design Process-- Custom Logo

Last week, Oh My Dot! won an alchemy bid request for a custom logo, banner & avatar. {Banners & avatars are sort of like storefront signs on Etsy.} I worked with a lovely gal named Myra who is an incredibly talented crochet-er. {I'm not exactly sure what to call someone who crochets, but crochet-er sounds good to me.} She told me she wanted something bright & whimsical. She said she liked owls & the color blue. I sent her a few concept samples & got her opinions of them.


She liked the second one with the owl best. We worked together to create exactly what she was looking for, which ended up looking a little something like this:

Need a custom logo for your Etsy shop? Your photography business? A personalized motif for your wedding? Maybe even a custom design for an upcoming special birthday party or other event? Oh My Dot! can help you out! Contact Cara {Mrs.McGrady@hotmail.com} for more information & be sure to check out OMD!'s shop: ohmydot.etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment